Friday, May 18, 2007

Enough


I have a headache, but I have Biogesic, and if that doesn't work, Flanax Forte.

My room is exactly the right degree of cold, even if Andypuppy is hogging the pathway of the airconditioning.

There is exactly enough money in my wallet for a present for my mom, lunch and two coffees for tomorrow. There is enough money in my checking account for the electric bill and the credit card bill when they come, without me having to go below the minimum daily balance.

My sisters are asleep on my bed, and my dog is asleep, snoring like a train, with his head on my right foot.

My internet connection isn't in the Mbps range, but I can get my mail, and update, and download the last episode of "Gift" if I leave it on overnight.

It is enough.

One day, perhaps, it won't be. But when that day comes, I will have more.

No comments: