Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Days of Whine and Hydrangeas

I seem to remember learning in grade school that you're supposed to die when you can't breathe, but whoever's in charge of biological natural laws isn't paying attention. I also seem to remember you're supposed to get measles when your age is in the single digits, and your mom's young enough to be running in and out of your room with cold drinks and soup, and not delegating it to giggly maids who keep whispering about you being a little too old to be watching 'cartoons'. I suppose that's still better than getting chicken pox for the THIRD time.

Yeah, I'm being a wimp, geez. Here, I drew you something (to color if you want--you know the drill: right click, save as, print out, color.)


I'm a little too dizzy to put the numbers in, but it 's sposed to look like this when you're done.


Or not. G'night again.


p.s. I want a cig but the bossy sister confiscated them. Whinewhinewhineywhinewhine.

No comments: