Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Do not give what is holy to the dogs, and do not cast your pearls before swine lest they trample them under their feet, and then turn and rend you to pieces. (Matthew 7:6)

When you go to a home, give it your blessing of peace. 1If the home is deserving, let your blessing remain with them. But if the home isn't deserving, take back your blessing of peace. If someone does not welcome you or listen to your message, leave their home or town. And shake the dust from your feet at them. (Matthew 10: 12-14)

Whatever house you enter, stay there until you leave that town. If people do not welcome you, shake the dust off your feet when you leave their town, as a testimony against them. (Luke 9:6)


I finally quit my job yesterday. I'll miss my boss. And the widdle Baobao. And the guards. And the accounting people. And...

Hmm... that's it, I think.

No comments: