Monday, October 06, 2008

Alienkitteh

I have come to the conclusion that Insomnia/Baskittyquiat/MaiT Midnight isn't really a cat. Which is good, because I don't really like cats. For one thing, it looks like it grew twice its size since I found it. Or it could just be my imagination. It's still small, but won't fit in the camera case anymore. And it really, really looks strange. All its legs are different colors, and its face is never the same color from the last time you looked.

My sisters say it's too little to bathe or wipe down, which is why it still looks really scraggly, but here are pictures.

The only reasons I haven't posted pictures earlier are that it won't sit still and keeps walking over the keyboard. It likes walking all over the keyboard. And it talks a lot. Wait, it just killed a bottle of ink. Anyway.

For the time being, we'll just pretend it fooled us into thinking it's a kitty. But only until the ship comes back.





Kitteh can haz laptop?


The banker's lamp as Starbucks umbrella.


Blake the cat doesn't think it's a kitty either.

No comments: